Home

After a few false leads I think I’ve finally found a location for my Task 1 testing the boundaries exhibition. It’s a site specific work in the form of a mural and possibly some smaller works on canvas to exhibit on site.

Current issues to overcome: prepping the cement wall to be painted on and then finding a way of protecting it once it’s finished. I’ve contacted my art materials supplier to see if they have any suggestions about materials.

The wall is also used for projections so I can’t use the whole space; my idea at the moment is to paint a 2 by 5m strip at eye level. Up to now I’ve been producing a lot of landscape inspired work and so give the space and the site I’ve decided to continue this practice. Plus I’ll be able to reach it from standing on the ground and It should be easier to complete in the time frame.

I had a walk around the space today and took a few photos.

IMG_9235.JPG

IMG_9188.JPG

IMG_9234.JPG

IMG_9233.JPG

IMG_9209.JPG

IMG_9213.JPG

IMG_9202.JPG

IMG_9201.JPG

IMG_9194.JPG

IMG_9193.JPG

IMG_9192.JPG

IMG_9206.JPG

IMG_9247.JPG

IMG_9237.JPG

IMG_9244.JPG

IMG_9082.JPG

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s